Another UFO has resurfaced

Still while doing my decluterring and still taking advantage of the quilting frame being out, I unearthed another pile of blocks that I made years ago. This time it was practice blocks I had made during the Colour Companions online course on Quilt University in the spring of 2009. I had made these 4 massive blocks (24' finished) at the time and always thought I would soon make a few more to arrange them into a quilt. And of course, that never happened! You can read more about the blocks in my second (!) blog post here!






So without a quilt top ready or an idea for how to arrange the blocks and without the time or will to make more blocks, I thought I could maybe use them for some free-motion quilting practice and make some cushions out of those to place on our bed. So I quilted all 4 blocks with different patterns.




Now all I need to do is to finish them into lovely cushions to put on my bed! Hopefully this will not take another 10 years or so!

Linking to Let's Bee Social

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...