Ginger 2.0

Last month I blogged about the lovely class I took with Charlotte to make a pair of Ginger Jeans and how I actually managed to make 2 pairs.... Well the first time I tried to wear my beige pair of jeans, the zip broke &%**%$ was exactly what I thought....

Anyway, I brought myself to unpick the whole waistband and the zip recently to replace it. Not something I was looking forward to I must admit but it also made me quite annoyed to not be able to wear my new jeans because of a stupid zip.


Anyway, the new zip was too hard to put back in after all and I retttached the waistband tonight, even added one of my lovely new label.

I am so happy that I can now wear my new jeans. I must admit that with the rubbish weather we have had so far for the summer, my Ginger Jeans are out quite a lot so having a second pair will be good.

Celine

Comments

  1. it is such a pain when it doesn't work first time, I am just full of admiration that you made a pair of jeans. I made a liberty tana lawn skirt for my daughter, and the waistband took me 3 goes to get right

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...